Tuesday 29 July 2014

Who Am I ?

What i want?

I want every thing. Basically i need the power and resources to have anything i want.

Why?

Because it will make me happy.

Who is me?

I am what my name is . but that's just a name given to me. That's just a tag to recognize me. That doesn't define who i am. so Who Am I? I am made of flesh. I think i am = what drives me. My drives and desires define who is me. But still its not very clear who i am. You cannot define me as good or bad. One day i am good other day i am very bad.

Are my desires same as every one else?

Really don't know about that. But for most people i think its true. We are creatures of our desires.


Can we be defined by our fears and desires?

Yes, i think that is very close to the truth. We desire everything but we also fear many things. Desires and fears are mostly the same in everyone. Here are some common fears. Like fear of death, getting harmed, getting ill, etc. In fact fears are same in all people. But its the intensity of fear that varies.



No comments:

Post a Comment